I am a self proclaimed board game geek!
It's a party game, and should not be played if you do not wish to have fun. This game is hilarious!
First you choose one of these eight wacky characters: Batbileg Chinzorig, Super Monkey Ninja, The Platypus, Mr. Lugnut, Mrs. Pickle Feather, Queen Spatula, The Buscuit Farmer or The Dude
You then roll the dice and move to next color space that matches the color on the die. Draw the matching color card and obey the card. Don't do what the card says, and pay the penalty.
The cards: Showbiz, Roolz, Quizzle, Stuntz, and Scatterbrainz
Showbiz: Show off your acting/singing/dancing abilities. Draw this card and you will be showing off your skills or lack of.
- Sing a song of your choice EXCEPT in a foreign language (First person to guess correctly, moves ahead. If no one guesses correctly, pay the penalty
- Pick an opponent. Tell that opponent you will be humming 3 different songs, and that they must guess what your are humming. Song 1: Theme to Sesame Street. Song 2: Outkast's 'Hey Ya'. Song 3: Elvis's 'Hound Dog'. You have until the timer runs out.
- Every time you draw a card, you must like your teeth and say "Willy Wonka has arrived"
- Go find anything that normally is considered jewelry, and wear it as a necklace for the rest of the game
- At which national park would you find the "Old Faithful" geyser?
- Does a chicken have lips and if he did would you smack 'em?
- Give the middle name of each player
- Balance a book on your head and walk 20 feet backwards
- Put your forefingers in your ears, your thumbs in your mouth, and your pinky fingers in your nostrils. Once everything is in place, you must say the following three times, at the top of your voice: "Feels good, don't it?"
- Things you wear on your hand
- 'Ways to get your leg out of a spring loaded steel trap' OR 'Types of insects most people find annoying.' You choose the topic
- Things that would taste disgusting if covered in onions
It's a great game for folk of all ages. I have played with my in laws, as well as with my parents and my brother. Everyone has had a great time and lots of laughs while playing this game!
Played before? What's your favorite Quelf moment?
Haven't played? Are there other party games that you have fun playing every time you play?