Pages





Thursday, April 12, 2012

12 in 12: April Check in


It's April 12, and time to check in on my progress with my 12 in 12 list.





I have made progress this month! I will just mention some of the highlights for the month, and not write "I haven't done anything with this one" on all majority of the items on my list. I think I wrote that last month too though.

1. P90X has been completed!! I didn't get ripped in 90 days, but feel stronger and like I have more energy! I didn't stick to the diet, and that probably has a little something to do with the lack of results. But Daryl and I have ordered P90X2, and are already 3 weeks in. I still can't do an unassisted pull up, but I'm working on it.

2. I attempted to make home made goldfish crackers, but it didn't really work out for me so well. My little goldfish cookie cutter out of an aluminum can kept coming apart, and I ended up using the little gingerbread cookie cutter. My crackers were a little more chewy than crispy, and certainly did not look as tasty as the ones from Tasty Kitchen.  I may have to reattempt this delicious snack to redeem myself in the baking department.

5. I am participating in the April A-to-Z Challenge. O. M. G. This is so much fun! Not only am I accountable to blog every day for the month of April, but am getting a little creative in coming up with topics for each letter of the alphabet. I have a handful of wonderful followers, and have been left some really sweet comments! Thank you to all of you lovelies for stopping by and leaving your kind words. I hope I can keep ya entertained. Also, I have found a lot of great, new to me blogs! I am loving the "I can't wait to see what they posted" feeling.

8. So far, we have been able to have a date night every month. It still ends up being the last minute "hey do you want to catch a movie" kind of date night, but at least it gives us something to look forward to. One of these months, I'm going to have time to plan a different kind of date. The Dating Divas have some really great ideas, and I really want to be able to do at least one of these super fun dates.

11. Although not hosted at my house, we have had a few dinner/ game nights between mine and Daryl's families. At one of our most recent get togethers, I brought over Furt for us to test out before our vacation this summer. It was fun. My sister in law and future brother in law got really into the game, as they are amazingly quick witted, and can easily come up with stuff to say or act out. I think if I may have had a few more adult beverages in my system, I would have enjoyed it more. It definitely makes for a lot of laughing.


See, there is progress. What about you? Are you achieving any of your goals for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...