Pages





Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Midweek Confessions

It's that time again. I am linking up with E, Myself, and I for a few midweek confessions.

Ok, so here goes:

- I needed a few moments to myself this week to relieve some stress from one of my classes, I totally wrote a blog post. My confession: I wrote the post at work during my conference period, instead of actually getting work done.

- My husband has been entering in the HGTV dream home sweepstakes. While I tell him the odds of us winning are probably very slim, I secretly hope we win.

- I went back to work just 5 weeks after having my little guy. I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to be docked any pay like I was last year. While everyone around me thought I was crazy, I felt like it was the right thing to do at the time. I probably should have waited a few more weeks.

- While I love reading about all the fun stuff moms are doing with their little ones, I envy the SAHM bloggers. As a working mom, I find it really hard to find time to blog. Not only that, but I have a hard time thinking of topic to write about. I would love to be able to do creative crafting projects and educational stuff with Madeline. I feel guilty that I don't have the ability to do these things "because I have to work."

- The parents who don't have their stuff together and are completely unorganized irritate me. Confession: Daryl and I have become those parents. Madeline and Nolan needed to have admission paperwork and shot records turned into the home daycare. I received Madeline's paperwork in August when she started. Long story short, her papers got lost and I had to get another copy of them when Nolan started. Their paperwork packets were mostly complete a few weeks ago and I just had to wait to get the immunization records and healthcare provider's statement signed by the doctor at their appointment last week. The babysitter called and reminded me on Sunday to bring these last two items this week. I could not find them ANYWHERE and did not get them turned in on Tuesday. She sent home yet another copy (the 3rd copy she has given us). I finally found them on Wednesday. They still have not been turned in. I think she hates us.

- Madeline broke one of her "Baby's 1st Christmas" ornaments. I have been waiting to superglue it back together before I put up the Christmas boxes. It has been superglued for about 2 and a half weeks now, and I just haven't found anything to wrap it up in to put it back in the box. Confession: The Christmas boxes are still in my dining room. It is February.

I didn't really think I had this much to confess this week. What do you have to confess?? Link up and get it all out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...