Pages





Thursday, February 2, 2012

Midweek Confessions


I have been reading these midweek confessions for a few weeks now, but have finally decided to participate.


 
My midweek confessions round 1:

- I eat peanut butter straight out of the container, by the spoonful.
  
-I sometimes pretended to be sound asleep when Nolan cried in the middle of the night, hoping that my husband would get up and take care of things. It never worked.

-I am currently doing P90X, and while the workouts make me feel good, I think my favorite part is the cool down. Not because I know the workout is almost over, but because I know I can eat something within the next few minutes.

- My children both have extremely long eyelashes. I am jealous of both the length and volume of their eyelashes. 

- I am going back to work next week (I'm an athletic trainer/ teacher) and am really nervous to meet my students and start this semester.  


There are my confessions for the week. What about you? What do you have to confess?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...