Pages





Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WFMW: Organizing Gift Bags



I love purchasing gift bags with matching tissue paper for birthdays, graduations, weddings, and Christmas. What I don't love is how expensive these few things can get.

After receiving gifts, I neatly fold up the tissue paper and place the bags in my growing stash of gift bags. I looked into the closet the other day and woah! What a mess. My stash of bags was all over the floor, and not in any kind of order. at all. Something had to be done.

I purchased this gift bag organizer from The Container Store and went to work.
























Such a huge improvement! Gift bags are not only off the floor, but also organized by category (birthday, baby, all purpose, Christmas, kids). AND there is room for the entire collection of tissue paper!

What organizational tips work for you?

Check out some other great tips here at We are THAT family .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...